Traveling on credit is no big deal these days. As a matter of fact, using a credit card for the purpose of traveling and things around it, can help you save on a lot of money or at least gain some discounts in the long run.
So here is a list of some of the better credit cards that can benefit a traveler, whether in India or all around the world!
- 10,000 Miles with the first expenditure of Rs.1,000 or more within 60 days of Card issuance
- 3000 Miles on card renewal
- Miles earned once do not expire
- As a member of the Frequent Flyer Program (FFP), if you book a ticket, you earn double the number of miles for the ticket at a rate of 10 Miles per Rs. 100
- Complimentary access to airport lounges
Annual Fee: Rs. 3000
2. Citibank Platinum Credit Card
- Discounts of travel, dining and entertainment
- Earn 1 point for every Rs. 125 spent
- No joining or renewal fee
- 5000 Bonus JP Miles on the first use of the card within 90 days of issuance
- 5000 Bonus JP Miles on retail expenditure of Rs. 75,000 within 90 days of issuance
- Book a return ticket with Jet Airways and avail discounts
- 4000 JP Miles on first swipe of card after renewal
- 5% discount on all domestic air ticket bookings with Jet Airways along with 10 kg additional luggage
- Renewal charge can be waived off on spending over Rs. 3 lac within one year
Annual Fee: Rs. 2500
- Introductory Rs. 5500 vouchers from MakeMyTrip
- 5 Points on every Rs. 100 spent on MakeMyTrip
- Annual fee for first year is waived off
- Welcome rewards up to 20000 points
- Each reward point eaquals 1 Air India Mile
- Bonus 5000 rewards for each membership anniversary
Annual Fee: Rs. 500
- 8 Loyalty rewards on every Rs. 200 spent while traveling abroad
- 4 Loyalty reward points for every Rs. 300 spent on hotels, holiday packages, airlines, train and bus bookings in India
- For other spends, 2 Loyalty points for every Rs. 200 spent
Annual Fee: Rs. 100
- Joining voucher worth Rs. 8500 from yatra.com
- Earn points for purchasing at yatra.com
- Access to MasterCard Premium airport lounges in India
Annual Fee: Rs 500
Why Every Traveler Should Have A GoPro!
Shame On The Traveler Who Hasnt Taken These Road Trips In India!
The Couch Series: What is CouchSurfing?
The Couch Series: Why You Need To Get Yourself Verified On CouchSurfing