Kolkata, Sep 29 (PTI) A man was suspected to have died of electrocution on Saturday while carrying out repairi work inside a studio in southern part of the citys Anwar Shah area, police said. Also Read - Kolkata Police Spreads Cheer Amid COVID-19 Gloom, Sings 'We Shall Overcome' For Citizens in 'Roadside Concert'
Subrata Bairagi (32), a resident of the citys Regent Colony area, was electrocuted inside Bharat Laxmi Studio in Jadavpur Police Station limits area while he was repairing a pedestal fan and spot light, a Kolkata Police official said. Also Read - Kolkata Police 'Dilly-dallying' on Permission For Amit Shah's Rally, Alleges Dilip Ghosh
On removal at M R Bangur Hospital, he was declared brought dead by doctors. We are conducting a probe, he added. Also Read - Kolkata: Police Detains Mukul Roy, Kailash Vijayvargiya in BJP's Pro-CAA Rally in Tollygunge
This is published unedited from the PTI feed.