New Delhi, Mar 15: Digital payment provider Paytm on Thursday announced several exciting offers including unlimited spending from wallet for customers who have completed the KYC process linking Aadhaar card. To become an Aadhar KYC verified customer, a person needs to click on the KYC icon on Paytm app and submit details as per his/her Aadhaar card.
To all its Aadhar KYC verified customers, Paytm offers exclusive benefits that include unlimited spending from their Paytm Wallet, storing up to Rs 1 Lakh in their Paytm Wallet, sending up to Rs 1 Lakh to another Paytm user and sending up to Rs. 25,000 to their bank account every month, receive Paytm cashback, option to get a free Paytm Payments Bank account in less than a minute and also Rs 200 cashback.
Follow the steps given below to become an Aadhar KYC verified customer:
- Enter your Aadhaar number and name as it appears on your Aadhaar card.
- Kindly enter the OTP received in your Aadhaar linked Paytm number.
- Cross-check your Aadhaar details to ensure it’s you.
- Enter some basic details.
- You can also visit the nearest Paytm KYC point, or enter your address for KYC verification at your doorstepYour KYC details are verified.
In the absence of Aadhaar card, a person can become a full KYC customer by entering your Voter card, NREGA card, Passport and Driving license number and then request in-person verification by walking into your nearest Paytm KYC point.