Top Recommended Stories
Burari Case: Handwritten Notes Give Horrifying Details of ‘Mass Salvation’; Suggest Occult Link
The handwritten found during search of the house explain the process of how ‘salvation’ can be attained.
The handwritten notes recovered from the house in Delhi’s Burari where 11 members of a family were found dead on Sunday morning point towards “observance of some definite spiritual/ mystical practices by the whole family”, said the police.
- It has been reported that the family had been writing these notes since a few months. The last entry in the diary is just two days old.
- “These notes have strong similarity with the manner in which the mouths, eyes etc of the deceased were tied and taped,” said police.
“These notes have strong similarity with the manner in which the mouths, eyes etc of the deceased were tied and taped,” said Additional DCP (North) Vinit Kumar.
Here are the shocking details of the notes which explain the process of how ‘salvation’ can be attained:
1. “Pattiyan achchhe se baandhni hai.. Shoonya ke alaawa kuch nahi dikhna chahiye.. Rassi ke saath sooti chunniyan ya sari ka prayog karna hai (Everyone should be blindfolded properly. Only zenith should visible to the eyes. Cotton dupatta or sari should be used along with a rope)”.
2. The note goes on to specify the day and time at which the act should be performed. “Saat din Bad pooja lagataar karni hai.. thoda lagan aur shraddha se.. Koi ghar me aa jaaye to agle din.. Guruvaar ya Ravivaar ko chunein (Worship the Banyan tree for seven consecutive days with devotion and dedication. Is someone comes home, then do it the next day. Choose Thursday or Sunday)”.
3. “Bebbe khadi nahi ho sakti to alag kamre me late sakti hain (The elderly women can’t stand so she can lie down in another room)”.
4. “Sabki soch ek jaisi honi chahiye.. Pehle se jyada dhridhta se.. Ye karte hi tumhare aage ke kaam dhridhta se shuru honge (Everyone should think in one direction with more determination than last time. As this is done, the way forward will be paved)”.
5. “Madhdham roshni ka prayog (use of dim lights)”.
6. “Haathon ki pattiyan bach jaaye to usey aankhon pe double kar lena (The extra bandages left after tying hands can be used for blindfolding twice)”.
7. “Raatri ke 12-1 ke beech kriya karna hai. Uske pehle havan karna hai (The ritual has to be performed between midnight 12 to 1, before that conduct a havan)”.
It has been reported that the family had been writing these notes since a few months. The last entry in the diary is just two days old. Also, the notes appear to be extracts from some kind of Tantrik literature, according to a Times of India report.
Ten of those dead were found hanging from an iron-mesh in the ceiling for ventilation, while the body of a 77-year-old woman was lying on the floor in another room of the house, the police said.
Those who were found hanging had their mouth taped and their faces covered with cloth pieces cut from a single bedsheet. The woman found dead on the floor was without a blindfold and had been allegedly strangulated.
The deceased were identified as Narayan Devi (77), who was found dead on the floor, her daughter Pratibha (57), her two sons Bhavnesh (50) and Lalit Bhatia (45).
Bhavnesh’s wife Savita (48) and their three children – Meenu (23), Nidhi (25) and Dhruv (15).