New Delhi: The issue of border restrictions leading to utter chaos on the Delhi-Noida, Delhi-Gurgaon borders will have to be solved in a week, the Supreme Court has said. The three state governments — Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana — will decide on one common portal to give e-pass, the apex court has said. Now there are three different portals to apply for the passes. Also Read - Assam Launches Door-to-Door COVID-19 Mass Testing in Guwahati Amid Total Lockdown
How to Apply for E-pass in Delhi Also Read - Total Lockdown’ to be Imposed in This District of Assam Till July 15, Weekly Markets to Remain Shut | Latest Updates
1. Click on https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/ Also Read - Gold-Plated Coffee Cups & Even Bathtubs: Vietnam Opens World's First 'Gold-Plated Hotel'| Pics Inside
2. Select your language
3. It asks the purpose of the e-pass: Apart from options like food, ration, pension amount collection, pass during curfew, there is an option for vehicle e-pass for a stranded person to and from Delhi. Select that if that is the case.
4. Submit details including the addresses of the destination and the source, the RC of the vehicle etc.
5. A seven-character ID is generated through which you can check the status of your application.
How to Apply for E-Pass in UP
1. Visit http://22.214.171.124/upepass2/Apply.aspx
2. Give your mobile number. Fill the OTP
3. Fill in the details
How to Apply for E-pass in Haryana
1. Visit https://edisha.gov.in/eForms/HRMovePass
2. Fill in the details
3. Aadhaar number is mandatory
Apart from the special pass-holders, essential service staff and those who have either rail or flight tickets are allowed to cross the borders.