New Delhi, Oct 31: A Kendriya Vidyalaya school bus caught fire near Dhaula Kuan in Delhi. All the 30 students in the bus have had a narrow escape after the bus caught fire due to a technical fault. Three fire tenders have rushed to the spot to douse the fire. All the students are safe, said a TV report. A technical fault in the engine is reportedly the reason for the fire but it is not confirmed yet, said reports.Also Read - 16 Houses Gutted, Over 150 People Rendered Homeless in Fire in Himachal’s Malana Village
The bus belonged to a Kendriya Vidyalaya in Narayana. It is not confirmed if an alternative arrangement has been made for the students. More details are awaited. Also Read - Over 5 Dead, Many Injured in Fire at Firecracker Shop in Tamil Nadu’s Kallakurichi, Govt Announces Compensation
Also Read - Four Dead After Massive Fire Engulfs Building in Delhi's Old Seemapuri Area
On October 29, a moving air-conditioned luxury bus carrying 40 passengers caught fire on NH-33 near Ramgarh town after one of its rear tyres punctured followed by a short circuit.