New Delhi: The National Capital on Monday reported less than 100 cases for the first time after the second wave hit the country. According to the data released by the health department, Delhi registered 89 new cases, 173 recoveries, and 11 deaths. With these new data, the active cases in the national capital stand at 1,996 whereas the total recoveries mount to 14,05,460.Also Read - School Reopening News: Delhi Govt to Decide on Reopening Schools Soon, CM Arvind Kejriwal Makes BIG Statement
Owing to the decline in the daily COVID cases, the Delhi government announced further relaxation in the lockdown-like restrictions from today. The relaxations have been extended till 5am on June 28. The Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) has eased the ongoing curbs by allowing bars, golf clubs, gardens and public parks to reopen from Monday. Also Read - International Flights: Japan Airlines Announces Services Between India And Japan For August 2021 | Full Schedule Here
Here’s what allowed:
Also Read - Delhi Lockdown News 2021: This Market to Remain Shut Till July 27 For Flouting COVID Norms. Read Details
- All government offices are allowed to function with officers of the level of Grade-|/equivalent and above to the extent of 100% strength.
- All private offices are allowed to open with 50% strength from 9am – 5pm.
- All standalone shops and shops in residential complexes are allowed to open. Shops giving non-essential services to open from 10am to 8pm.
- Religious places are allowed to open but no visitors will be allowed.
- Delhi Metro will run with 50% of its seating capacity.
- The DDMA has also allowed outdoor yoga activities. Bars will be able to open from noon to 10pm with 50% seating capacity
- Restaurants can stay open from 8am to 10pm, instead of the current 10am to 8pm.