New Delhi: Though the Centre has allowed government and private offices to resume functioning from June 1, those who stay in the containment zones should continue working from home, the health ministry has issued an advisory on Friday. Also Read - Bugger Hasn't Spared Me! Ishqbaaaz Actor Shrenu Parikh Tests Positive For COVID-19, Hospitalised
Here are the 10 points for office authorities to keep in mind before resuming operations: Also Read - India's Limited-Overs Home Series Against England in September Set to be Postponed
1. Officers/staff residing in the containment zones should inform the supervisory officers and work from home. Also Read - Uncanny! Identical Twin Sisters From Noida Score Identical Marks in CBSE Class 12 Exams, Both Get 95.8%
2. Staff/drivers residing in containment zones should not be allowed to drive vehicles.
3. Drivers of office cabs to maintain social distancing and follow required dos and don’ts
4. Avoid frontline work and take extra precaution for high-risk employees.
5. Suspend issue of visitors/temporary passes and screen the permitted visitors properly.
6. All meetings should be held via video conferencing.
7. Staggered office hours, lunch hours and coffee breaks.
8. Face covers/masks and gloves for staff in valet parking.
9. Limited number of people to be allowed in elevators.
10. Ensure regular supply of hand sanitizers/soap/running water in washrooms.