Tirupati, Jun 10 :  A fire broke out in a kitchen outside the hill shrine of Lord Venkateswara temple near here today but no one was injured. Talari Ravi, PRO of the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams that manages the shrine, told PTI that a ghee soaked wall accidentally caught fire from the embers of a large burning oven in the kitchen which was engaged in preparing ‘Boondi’. (ALSO READ: Shocking violence at Golden Temple on Operation Bluestar’s anniversary) Also Read - Uttar Pradesh: Major Fire Breaks Out at Chemical Factory in Meerut, 6 Fire Tenders on Spot

The sacred laddu prasadam is made inside the temple with the ‘boondi’, he said. Two fire tenders rushed to the spot immediately and brought the fire under control. No one was injured and no damage was reported in the mishap, he said. Also Read - Telangana Man Starved Himself, Became Insomniac After Donald Trump Contracted COVID-19, Says His Mother

Also Read - Eight Injured in Major Fire at IOC Petrol Pump near Odisha Raj Bhavan