New Delhi: BJP president Amit Shah on Friday said that there is no need for an ordinance on Ram Temple. It is to be noted here that many political parties have voiced for bringing an ordinance after the Supreme Court had adjourned the Ayodhya title suit case hearing till next year. Also Read - Jammu & Kashmir Police Arrests All 10 Security Guards After Murder of BJP Leader Wasim Bari, Kin
Shah in the interview spoke on various topics including state assembly elections, upcoming Lok Sabha elections, Rafale deal, and RBI. BJP president expressed confidence that the party would “definitely” win the 2019 Lok Sabha elections. Also Read - J&K BJP Leader Wasim Bari, Along With Father And Brother, Shot Dead by Terrorists in Bandipora
Top quotes of BJP president Amit Shah: Also Read - COVID-19 Aftermath: Haryana Govt Freezes Dearness Allowance at Current Rate Till July 2021 Due to Financial Crisis
1. If the Supreme Court has decided to hear the case in January, there is no need for an ordinance on Ram temple as of now.
2. BJP chief said that Ram temple issue will be solved as per provisions of the constitution.
3. Speaking on the assembly elections, Shah said that the results of Assembly elections in Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Chhattisgarh will be a combination of work done by Narendra Modi government and respective state governments
4. Shah said that BJP will win in the upcoming Lok Sabha election.
5. Congress governments have in the past even removed RBI chiefs, there is no conflict between Modi government and RBI, said Shah.
6. The acceptance of Modi ji is such that people have not left any scope of any alternative
7. There will be talks against PM Modi and government in the run-up to the elections, but it will not impact the prospects of the BJP
8. When a government takes a big step like GST implementation, there’s bound to be teething problems. But we were sensitive to them and looked into all the concerns.
9. Shah said that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is a popular leader, not a brand. A brand fades, but a popular leader never fades.
10. Speaking on Rafale deal, Shah said that Congress president Rahul Gandhi must explain the basis of his information on the issue.