New Delhi: A massive fire broke out on Tuesday evening at the COVID and emergency ward of the civic-run Sir Sayajirao General Hospital in Vadodara, Gujarat. Teams of fire tenders rushed to the spot while hospital authorities started evacuating the patients.Also Read - Giant Christmas Tree Outside Fox News Headquarters Set Afire

According to an initial investigation, a short circuit in wires in the isolation ward is believed to have started the blaze. No injuries or casualties have been reported yet. Fire fighting officials are the spot evacuating the occupants on stretchers to be shifted to safer places. Also Read - Viral Video: Woman's Hair Catches Fire While Blowing Out Candles on Her Birthday Cake, Guests Left Screaming | Watch

Also Read - Oh No! Man Accidentally Burns Down House Worth Rs 13.57 Crores While Trying to Get Rid of Snakes

According to officials, the blaze has been brought under control. Further details are awaited.