Rewari: The condition of the Haryana gangrape victim is now stable, informed police on Sunday. The officials also stated that the treatment of the 19-year-old survivor will continue in Rewari. Also Read - India's First Air Taxi Service Launched In Chandigarh | Check Timing, Routes, Other Details

“We received info that victim isn’t well, so family wishes to shift her.We took report from Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and talked with her family. Condition of the victim is stable now. Family wants to continue her treatment here,” Shrikant Jadhav, ADG, was quoted as saying on Rewari gangrape case. Also Read - Protesting Farmers Vandalise Haryana CM's Kisan Mahapanchayat Venue; Khattar Says Agitation Must End Here

Earlier in the day, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, while condemning the Rewari gangrape incident, assured that the accused will be nabbed soon. “3 accused have been identified. It’s unfortunate they (accused-victim) knew each other. It’s even more unfortunate that one accused is Army personnel. Search is underway. We’ve announced a reward of Rs 1 Lakh on their head. They’ll be nabbed soon,” he said.

The Chief Minister’s statement came hours after a person was taken into custody in connection with the Rewari gangrape case. Earlier on Saturday, the Haryana Police detained two people after questioning them. However, the three accused in the gangrape case continued to evade the police, over 90 hours after the incident.

Ten teams were formed on Saturday under a Special Investigation Team (SIT), to probe the Rewari gangrape case. A 19-year-old woman was abducted and gang-raped by three men after being drugged on Wednesday in Haryana’s Narnaul area. In the FIR registered at Kanina, police identified three accused — Pankaj, Manish and Nishu — whose pictures they released on Saturday.