New Delhi: The Indian Railways on Thursday 10 AM started ticket bookings for 200 trains that will resume their services from June 1. Also Read - IRCTC Latest News: Railways Releases List of 200 Trains to Run From June 1, Booking to Begin From Today at 10 AM
After the bookings began, lot of people took to Twitter to complain about the website not working. Some said that train list for some specific routes was missing from the website. Also Read - IRCTC Latest News: No Change in Rail Operations; Freight Services, Shramik Specials to Operate as Usual
Many people faced problems while booking tickets to Howrah. Also Read - IRCTC Latest News: No RAC, Indian Railways to Start Waiting Lists For Special Trains From May 22
However, the IRCTC later released a statement saying, “Website is working fine. Tickets are getting booked.”
Notably, these are special trains in addition to the Shramik specials and the 15 pair of special passenger trains being operated by the Indian railways.
How to book e-tickets:
1. Log on to irctc.co.in
2. A COVID-19 alert will pop up. Read and click on the OK button
3. Put your journey details and check out available trains.
Things you need to board these trains:
1. Face mask
2. Aarogya Setu app downloaded in your mobile
3. Reach the station 90 minutes before the scheduled departure.
4. You also need to have no symptoms of coronavirus.