New Delhi, Mar 27: A massive fire broke out in the marriage garden of Mysore Mahal in Jaipur city of Rajasthan on Tuesday. It is reported by local news media that fire started spreading within minutes and property worth lakhs was destroyed. Also Read - Delhi News: Fire Breaks Out on 4th Floor of Nirman Bhawan, No Injuries Yet

The marriage garden is located on Sirsi Road area of the city. There were no casualties reported. The reason behind the fire is yet to be probed but at the outset, police are suspecting short circuit to be the cause. Also Read - Fire Breaks Out at Residential Building in Delhi's Anand Vihar, 7 Fire Tenders Rushed to Spot



Police said that the fire broke out in the afternoon. Some people working in the garden noticed smoke coming out from one of the marriage halls. They immediately informed the police. Police rushed to the spot along with fire tenders to douse the fire from further spreading. Seeing clouds of smoke coming out of the structure, panic gripped the area and many people came to help the rescue officials.



Firemen were seen spreading water on the structure. Timely action by police and fire tenders saved the nearby structures from catching fire. Police are also investigating the incident. This is a developing story and further details are awaited in the incident.