New Delhi: In the wake of the novel coronavirus, which has killed more  than 10,000 people globally,  anti-CAA agitators at Shaheen Bagh have decided that no protester will now be allowed to sit at the site for more than four hours. Besides, no children or elderly person will be allowed to participate in the sit-in as preventative measures against the spread of the virus. Also Read - Delhi: Containment Zones Rise From 8,661 to 9929 Within 2 Days | Check Full List of Hotspots Here

Despite Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s appeal to citizen to remain inside houses under ‘Janata curfew’, the Shaheen Bagh protesters have that said that they won’t participate in it till their demands are fulfilled. “We will not shift from here till the ‘black’ Act of CAA is revoked. I don’t fear whether I get infected with the coronavirus. I would like to die in Shaheen Bagh but won’t leave”, one of the protesters told reporters. Also Read - Delhi Enters Weekend Lockdown, UP To Impose Curfew On Sunday As India's Fight Against COVID Continues

Earlier on Thursday, in his address to the nation, PM Modi had said, “I am requesting your support for a ‘Janata curfew’. The curfew will be in place from 7 AM to 9 PM on Sunday, March 22. Furthermore, he had tated that the two mantras that people should follow are “resolve” and “self-control”. Also Read - Lord Jagannath Temple in Puri to Remain Closed on Weekends