Lockdown Extension News: After West Bengal extended lockdown until July 31 and Assam imposed strict restrictions in Guwahati for two weeks, the Jharkhand government issued an order extending the lockdown until July 31. Jharkhand, however, never fully opened even when the Centre permitted all states to open shopping malls and temples from early this month.Also Read - Moderna Begins Next Phase of Omicron-specific Booster Trial in Adults After Pfizer-BioNTech | Read Details
Also Read - Omicron Infected Have Significant Immune Response, Can Neutralise Delta Variant: ICMR Study
All you need to know Also Read - Will Schools in Delhi Reopen as COVID Cases Decline? Sisodia to Discuss Matter With DDMA Today
1. Night curfew from 9 PM to 5 AM.
2. Religious places won’t open.
3. No social, political, sports, entertainment, cultural, religious gathering.
4. Schools, colleges to remain shut.
5. Cinema halls, swimming pools, gymnasiums to remain shut
6. No interstate or intrastate transport by bus.
7. Pass required if you are coming to the state by a private vehicle.
8. Wearing of gloves must in workplaces
9. No use of the trial room in garment clothes
10. Shops must maintain a registry of all customers visiting.