Bhopal: A Durga Puja Pandal in Chhindwara district of Madhya Pradesh caught fire during wee hours on Wednesday. The incident was reported at around 5 AM. The cause of the blaze has not been ascertained yet.
As per report, the pandal turned to ashes due to the flames. No injury or casualty was reported in the incident.
More details, in connection with the incident, are yet awaited.
In a similar incident, a Durga Puja pandal at Kishorganj in Ranchi caught fire on Wednesday. The pandal had caught fire due to a short circuit two days back, a report stated.
An angry mob also attacked the fire brigade personnel and journalists who were covering the incident. The fire brigade department has reportedly registered a case against the mob.