Mumbai: A fire on Saturday broke out near Sanskar Classes opposite Yes Bank at Thane’s Indira Nagar, after a CNG gas cylinder exploded, news agency ANI reported. Six people have been, reportedly, persons injured. All the injured were rushed to a nearby hospital. Also Read - Coronavirus: Maharashtra Extends Lockdown Restrictions Till Dec 31, Essential Services Allowed

It is a developing story and more details are awaited. Also Read - Defying Odds, 34-Year-Old Differently-Abled Woman Becomes Sarpanch of 2 Maharashtra Villages

On February 15, a woman and her daughter were charred to death in a fire which broke out at a cosmetic shop in Mumbai. The incident took place at 4:00 am in Navi Mumbai’s Airoli Sector-3. Four fire tenders were called who doused the fire.