New Delhi, Nov 25 : The following are the major initiatives of the Narendra Modi government:
* Swachh Bharat Mission to improve cleanliness in five years.
* Padhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana to ensure that every family has at least one bank account.
* Make in India campaign to showcase India as an investment destination.
* Shramev Jayate initiative to streamline vocational training.
* Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana for adoption of villages by MPs – to create model villages.
* Inclusion of people’s voice in policy making through Digital India initiative.
* New Department for skill development created.
* Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana to train 10 lakh rural youth in three years.
* Licensing procedure and certification procedure streamlined. Unified web portal for labour law compliance.
* 100 smart cities to come to improve quality of urban living.
* High speed trains, high speed road corridors.
* Ganga rejuvenation programme.
* Soil health Card to be provided to every farmer.
* Sardar Patel Aawas Yojna to provide housing to all poor by 2022.
* Environmental clearances made easier and transparent with online facility.
* Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana to ensure power in villages.