Also Read - 4 Suspected Drones Spotted in J&K's Samba

Samba (Jammu and Kashmir), Mar 21: Defence PRO Lt. Colonel. Manish Mehta on Saturday said no civilian or soldier had been injured in the attack on an army camp in Jammu and Kashmir’s Samba district. “At 5.45 in the morning, the terrorists had opened fire and let me tell you, nobody has been injured. No soldier or civilian has been injured. The individual who has been injured, he has fallen off from his cycle. It is not a bullet or a splinter injury,” said Mehta. (ALSO READ: Militants attack armoured regiment camp in Jammu and Kashmir) Also Read - Major Crackdown: No Passport Security Clearance & Govt Jobs to Stone Pelters in J&K

“They (attackers) were not trying to enter any unit and they have not succeeded. They have fired from outside and now they have been cordoned outside the army area,” he added Mehta said, as per inputs received so far, two people were likely involved in the attack but added that it was difficult to say whether they were from the same group which attacked a police station in Kathua yesterday. Also Read - Pulwama Attack Conspirator & JeM Chief Masood Azhar's Kin Killed in J&K Encounter

The Samba incident is the second such terror attack in the state in the past 24 hours. The Jammu-Pathankot highway has been sealed following the incident. Six people, including two militants, were killed yesterday when the Rajbagh police station in Kathua district was attacked yesterday. (ANI)