New Delhi, Aug 14: The Noida police has registered a complaint by a woman engineer who has alleged that she was molested by 43 employees of her company. The Ghaziabad resident complainant works with the Noida branch of an IT company since 2016. In the FIR, Noida Sector 58 police has named 21 people while 22 others have been mentioned as unknown since the complainant did not know their names, reported (Also read: No Prisoner Convicted of Rape, Murder to be Released Under Govt Amnesty Scheme) Also Read - Liquor Shops Allowed to Open in Noida, Other Cities From Today. Check Timings And Other Details Here

In the complaint, the woman said that some colleagues had been making sexual advances towards her since November 2017. “I was asked to sleep with some of them,” reads the complaint. She alleged that her colleagues had posted objectionable things about her on a WhatsApp group. “A few of my colleagues also showed their private parts to me. I have complained to the women commission, CM Yogi Adityanath and CM Arvind Kejriwal but nothing has happened,” read the FIR. (Also read: Woman Gang-raped in Odisha) Also Read - UP Govt Giving Vaccines Only to Local Residents of 18+ Age Group; Worry For People in Noida, Ghaziabad

Police said they had lodged an FIR in the case but before making any arrests, they had to verify the allegations with facts. “We have prepared a list of the accused and others who work in the office will be questioned as well. We are also collecting CCTV footage from the office as the alleged harassment took place inside the office,” said an officer. Also Read - New 50-Bed COVID Care Facility to Open in Noida From Today. Check Helpline Numbers

Meanwhile, in Mau a teenage girl was allegedly gang-raped at a madrasa, police said on Monday. As per the FIR, registered by the victim’s mother, the incident took place on August 4 when the madrasa manager’s brother and four others held the 16-year-old captive and raped her, Additional Superintendent of Police (ASP) Shailesh Kumar Srivastava said. He added that the main accused had been arrested and a hunt was on to nab the rest. The accused reportedly threatened the girl from talking to the police and the accused took photographs of the girl, the complainant alleged.