New Delhi, Aug 13: The final draft of Assam’s National Register of Citizens (NRC) will be published on July 30 and out of 3.29 crore applicants, 2.89 crore were declared eligible to be added in the complete NRC Assam draft while 40.07 lakh were left out. However, the applicants will get another opportunity to prove your eligibility for inclusion in the Final NRC of Assam. The applicants, who have been left out, can fill NRC forms for any claims, objections, and corrections in the NRC Assam final draft at the official website nrcassam.nic.in from August 20 onwards.
The Claims, Objections and Corrections form will be received at the NRC Seva Kendra in the prescribed form from August 30 to September 28, 2018. The NRC Claim can be submitted by only those applicants who submitted their NRC Application form until 31st August 2015, the official website says.
Important Points For Claims, Objections, Corrections in Assam Final Draft at nrcassam.nic.in
1. To fill up the Claims, Objections and Corrections form, the applicants will need valid ARN details and particulars. Please note than the forms will be filled only with a black ballpoint pen.
2. Also, write reasons for objection and evidence.
3. Any wrong information will attract penalties under The Citizenship Act, 1955.
4. In the “Manner in which data displayed in Draft” column write your name/ age/ address etc. as displayed on the draft list and in “Correction Data” column write your correct name/ age/ address etc.
5. Fill up all the necessary details and submit the form at NRC Seva Kendra.