By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts Cookies Policy.
Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result LIVE: BJD Takes Lead on 734 Seats. Full List of Winners
Odisha Panchayat Election 2022 Result LIVE: As per the trends issued by the state Election Commission (SEC), BJD is ahead on 734 seats while the BJP is leading on 42 seats. The Congress so far has grabbed 35 seats. Independents are ahead just 8 seats.
Odisha Panchayat Election Results LIVE: The Naveen Patnaik-led Biju Janata Dal (BJD) is heading towards a landslide victory in the three-tier Odisha Panchayat polls leaving opposition BJP and Congress far behind as the third and final day of counting is underway in 229 Zilla Parishad zones. As per the trends issued by the state Election Commission (SEC), BJD is ahead on 734 seats while the BJP is leading on 42 seats. The Congress so far has grabbed 35 seats. Independents are ahead just 8 seats, other parties are ahead in four. Of the 620 Zila Parishads results announced so far, the BJD secured 552 seats followed by BJP’s 31 and Congress’s 30. Independents and others share just 7 declared seats. These votes were counted on the two previous days as well. Taking both the results declared and the trend, the BJD is heading towards smashing all previous records. The regional party had secured 651 ZP seats in the 2012 panchayat elections while its tally was 476 in the 2017 elections. There are 852 ZP seats in Odisha.
Odisha Panchayat Election Results 2022| Here are the LIVE Updates
You may like to read
- BJD takes lead in Tangi zone 12 of Khordha district
- BJD leading in Komna zone 3 of Nuapada district
- Congress leading in Nuapada zone 9
- BJD is leading in Khariar zone- 6
- BJD ahead in in Sinapali zone- 14
- BJP takes lead in Gop zone 14
- BJP takes lead in Satyabadi zone 33
- BJD ahead in Puri Sadar zone 27
- BJD ahead in Tangi zone 11
- BJD leading in Balipatna zone 21
- BJD ahead in Bramhagiri zone 30
- BJD takes lead in Gop zone 13
- BJD leading in Delang zone 17
- BJD ahead in Kanas zone 5
- BJD leading in Sukuruli zone 52 in Mayurbhanj dist
- BJD ahead in Raruan zone 44
- BJD leading Karanjia zone 7
- BJP ahead in Udala zone 2
- BJP ahead in Kaptipada zone 4
- BJP ahead in Balishankaraa zone 18 of Sundergarh dist
- BJP ahead in Kutra zone 5
- BJP ahead in Rajgangpur zone 22
- BJP ahead in Sundergarh sadar zone 26
For breaking news and live news updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter and Instagram. Read more on Latest India News on India.com.