New Delhi: As the Centre has decided to relax the lockdown norms from April 20 in selective spots, private vehicles for emergency services, including medical and veterinary care, and for procuring essential commodities will be allowed. But there are separate sets of norms for two- and four-wheelers. One passenger, apart from the driver, can be permitted in the backseat, in case of four-wheelers. In case of two-wheelers, only the driver of the vehicle is to be permitted. Also Read - Randeep Hooda Sights Big Cats at Jaipur’s Jhalana Leopard Reserve, Says 'It Was a Longtime Dream' | Watch
Sectors which will operate Also Read - Schools Reopen in These States From Today; Number of Hours, Students Restricted | Check Guidelines
1. Print and electronic media including broadcasting, DTH and cable services. Also Read - Maharashtra, Telangana Rains Latest Updates: Over 77 Killed, Thousands Displaced; Situation Worsens in Karnataka
2. IT and IT-enabled services with up to 50% strength.
3. Data and call centres for government activities only.
4. Government-approved common services centres at gram panchayat level.
5. E-commerce companies. Vehicles used by e-commerce operators will be allowed to ply with necessary permissions.
6. Courier services.
7. Cold storage and warehousing services, including at ports, airports, railway stations, container depots, individual units and other links in the logistics chain.
8. Private security services and facilities management services for maintenance and upkeep of office and residential complexes.
9. Hotels, Homestays, lodges and motels.
10. Quarantine facilities
11. Manufacturing units of essential goods
12. Food processing industries in rural areas.
13. Manufacturing of IT hardware.
14. Jute industries
15. Oil and gas exploration
16. Brick kilns
17. Construction projects.