New Delhi: Congress general secretary Priyanka Gandhi has announced that she will be vacating her Lodhi Estate bungalow by July end and will move to DLF The Aralias, the house that her husband Rober Vadra had built.Also Read - UP Assembly Election 2022: Swami Prasad Maurya Leaves BJP, Joins Samajwadi Party, Know Which Politicians Left Their Parties To Join Other Parties
Here is all you need to know Also Read - Who Will Get Absolute Majority in Punjab? Zee News Opinion Poll Coming Soon
1. These five-bedroom homes in DLF The Aralias sprawl across 5,500 square feet. Also Read - Zee Opinion Poll For Kumaun (Uttarakhand): Congress Emerges as Single Largest Party; AAP Likely To Win 10 Seats
2. The complex has a swimming pool, gym and tennis facilities.
3. This house was bought at the same time when Robert Vadra’s real estate dealings came on the radar. According to reports, Vadra had bought 41 premium apartments from DLF and subsequently sold them at a profit.
4. Reports said Robert Vadra had paid Rs 11.9 crore for this house at Aralias.
5. The Sector 42 society in which she will be moving in, for now, has beefed up security arrangements.
6. However, this will not be her permanent address. If reports are to be believed, she is looking for another place in Delhi.
7. All her household goods have already been shifted to Gurgaon.
8. Priyanka was allotted 35 Lodhi Estate in New Delhi when she got SPG security in 1997.
9. Last year, the SPG security was removed following which she became ineligible for the bungalow.
10. Priyanka has been asked to vacate her bungalow by July 31. So, she will be shifting soon.