New Delhi: A man from Rajasthan died reportedly after a mobile phone exploded in his pocket. The incident occurred at Netawalgarh Pachhli village in Chittorgarh, Rajasthan. The phone exploded when the 60-year-old victim identified as Kishore Singh woke up at 2.30 AM. Before he could save himself, he suffered burn injuries. His wife immediately reported the incident to the police. When he was admitted to a hospital, the doctors declared him brought dead.Also Read - Monsoon Active Across India, Heavy Rain Predicted For Many States, Mumbai Flooded, Yellow Alert For Delhi

Here are some of the safe ways of handling a mobile phone: Also Read - Udaipur Beheading: 10-Hour Curfew Break On Sunday, Internet Services Remain Suspended | Top Developments

1) Do not put your mobile phone in your chest or vest pocket. By doing so, the upper portion of the person’s body would be subject to injuries in case of a mobile explosion. Cellphone radiation is yet another issue. Also Read - Udaipur Beheading: Probe Indicates Accused Linked To Pakistan's Dawat-e-Islami

2) Do not put your mobile phone in charge over the night.

3) Do not charge your phone near flammable substances such as on the bed, or near clothes, or near a source of sunlight.

4) Do not use the charger belonging to another phone for your mobile.

5) Use the batteries made by the manufacturer of the mobile phone.

6) Avoid using power strip extension cord, cheap power banks and car charging adapters to charge your mobile phone.

7) Remove your phone cover before putting it under charge.

8) Repair your phone under the service of authorised mobile centres so that the original parts of your device is protected.

9) Do not use the mobile if it heats up.

10) While going to bed, do not place your mobile phone under your pillow. If you do so, then there are chances of exerting pressure on the device. Moreover, the device may malfunction due to overheating.

By following the above-mentioned steps, one can ensure that such accidents of mobile phone explosions are prevented.