New Delhi: Seven people were injured after a fire broke out due to leakage of gas in a house in west Delhi’s Raghubir Nagar area, police said Monday.Also Read - "Want Free Condoms Too?": Bihar Officer Loses Cool On Student's Free Sanitary Pad Query | WATCH

A call was received Sunday at around 8.31 pm regarding blast of a gas cylinder inside the house. After reaching the spot, it was revealed that the fire was due to gas leakage and there was no cylinder blast, said Monika Bhardwaj, Deputy Commissioner of Police (West). Also Read - After 5-Year Ban, Govt Tightens Noose On PFI, Bans Radical Outfit's Website, Social Media Accounts

The injured, identified as Umesh Ram (45), Jairam Rai (30), Mahesh (25), Dharmender (30), Shri Bhagwan (30), Babbu Sahai (30) and Mangal (15), were admitted to the Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, she said. Also Read - Hurricane Ian Grows Into 'Extremely Dangerous' Storm Before Making Landfall in Florida

Thev ictims, hailing from Bihar and working as labourers, have not given any statement, Bhardwaj said.