So all the followers of Shri Radhe Maa is going to be in for some shock and have every right to feel cheated. The self-styled godwoman based out of Mumbai has created some sort of online furor after her obscene pictures were posted on the micro-blogging site Twitter. The usually jewelry clad spiritual teacher was spotted in Dubai donning a skimpy red dress. Her real name is Sukhvinder Kaur but goes by the more spiritually inclined name Radhe Maa is definitely setting some fashion statement for her religious followers. So exactly who is Shri Radhe Maa? Read few things to know about this controversial fake spiritual leader. Also Read: Radhe Maa exposed! Obscene pictures of godwoman go viral. Also Read - Bigg Boss 14: Why Has Radhe Maa Suddenly Disappeared From The Show? Read on
1. Radhe Maa was born as Sukhvinder Kaur on April 4, 1965 in Dorangala Village in Gurudaspur, Punjab. It is said that she was drawn towards spirituality right from her childhood days and reportedly, she liked spending time at Maa Kali temple in her village. Also Read - Bigg Boss 14 Highest-Paid Contestant: Radhe Maa Beats All With Rs 25 Lakh Per Week?
2. Radhe Maa was introduced to world of spiritual practice and Hindu traditions by her guru Shri Shri Mahant Ramdeen Das 1008 of Paramhans Bagh Dera Mukerian, Hoshiarpur in Punjab at the age of 23. Also Watch Video: Godwoman Radhe Maa caught dancing to Bollywood songs, beating up women! Also Read - Bigg Boss 14: Here Is CONFIRMED List of Contestants Who Will Be Entering Controversial House During Grand Premiere
3. Radhe Maa and her associates are known to hold several social camps for the benefit of people. They have held camps related to blood donations, dental check-ups and several other health benefit checkups from time to time.
4. Radhe Maa has been booked under the Dowry Prohibition Act after a Kandivali based 32-year-old woman complained against the fake godwoman of instigating her Chartered Accountant husband and in-laws to demand dowry from her.
5. Radhe Maa’s religious routine with her followers has also been deemed as controversial and obscene in nature. One advocate Falguni Brahmbhatt is going to file a case against her on charges of obscenity as she allows her followers to kiss her!
6. Raddhe Maa has also been banned by the Akhil Bharatiya Akhara Parishad from participating in the ongoing Nashik Kumbh’s first Shahi Snan on August 29 for facing numerous criminal charges.
7. Radhe Maa who advocates her followers of devoting themselves in service of god leads a happily married life with her husband, two sons and a daughter.
The exposure of Shri Raddhe Maa is quite a shocker for her ardent followers. But in India, she is not the first one to con woman on the grounds of religion and spirituality. The land is known for the existence of such fraudster who like parasites live off taking advantage of naïve individuals.