Telangana: Fire broke out in a soap manufacturing company in Ranga Reddy district in Telangana on Tuesday morning. As soon as the news of the accident spread, five fire tenders rushed to the spot and successfully doused the fire. So far, no casualties have been reported. Police have registered a case in this regard, according to news agency ANI.

A similar fire accident was reported on Monday in a cloth store in Kaman Bazar in the Khammam city of Telangana. The store was fully destroyed in the fire which was caused by an electric short-circuit. The incident took place at around 4.30 am on Monday.

Eyewitness accounts state an explosion inside the store and intense fire caused by clothes. The flames soon spread to the adjacent shops, damaging around 12 to 14 shops. One person, whose identity was not found, suffered 30 to 40 per cent burn injuries, reported Telangana Today. He was rushed to a government hospital to treat his burns.

During the month of April, a fire accident was reported at a rubber factory in Patancheru city of Telangana. At least nine fire tenders were at the spot to douse the flames.

During the month of July, an explosion at a firecracker factory in Telangana’s Warangal district claimed the lives of at least 11 people. The incident took place in a godown located near Koti Lingala temple in Warangal.

(With Agency inputs)