Uttarakhand Lockdown News Today: Looking at the coronavirus cases, the Uttarakhand government on Tuesday extended the lockdown in Dehradun till September 21. Earlier, the lockdown was imposed till September 14. Issuing a fresh order, the state government allowed tourists to visit Mussoorie on weekends and said they must provide negative test report 72 hours before arrivalAlso Read - UK Releases New Travel Advisory, Mandates 10-Day Quarantine For Fully Vaccinated Indians
Giving further details about the lockdown measures, Dehradun DM R Rajesh Kumar said not more than 15,000 tourists will allowed in hotels and other establishments on weekends. Also Read - Uttarakhand Coronavirus Curfew Extended Till October 5. Check Details Here
Copy of notification here: Also Read - Himachal Pradesh Assembly Elections: AAP to Contest in All 68 seats In Next Year’s Polls
- He also added that no person will be allowed to enter ponds, rivers in Sahastradhara, Guchupani and Mussoorie.
- However, spitting in public places has also banned and Rs 500 to Rs 1,000 will be fined for violation of rules, the Dehradun DM stated.
- It must be noted that the Uttarakhand government on Monday had extended the ongoing COVID 19 curfew from 6 AM of 14th September till 6 AM of 21st September.
- As per the latest guidelines, wedding ceremonies are allowed with 50% capacity of the hall or venue with permission from the district administration.
- The attendees with a certificate of full vaccination need not show COVID negative report.
- Those without a certificate will have to mandatorily show a negative report not older than 72 hours.
- Earlier, the government offices were allowed to function with 100 percent capacity.
- Shops and business establishments in the state were permitted to open from 8 AM to 9 PM six days a week.
- Water parks were permitted to open with 50 percent capacity.