New Delhi: The share allotment of RailTel Corporation of India Limited owned by Indian Railways, which closed last week, is likely to be finalised on Tuesday (February 23). The initial public offer (IPO) of RailTel Corporation of India Limited was subscribed 42.39 times on the final day of subscription. The Rs 819-crore IPO of the telecom infrastructure provider received bids for 2,59,42,43,370 shares against 6,11,95,923 shares on offer. Also Read - EaseMyTrip IPO Opens for Subscription: Here's How You Can Subscribe, Check Price Band, Lot Size and Other Details
Investors can check their IPO share allotment status of their applied shares on the website of IPO’s registrar and also through BSE’s website (https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx) in few easy steps. Also Read - RailTel Share Price Gains 20% on BSE Upper Circuit After February Super Session
Follow the steps given below to check your RailTel IPO Allotment Status: Also Read - Heranba Industries IPO: Here's How you Can Invest, Check Price Band of this Gujarat Agro-Chemical Company
*Firstly, one needs to visit the registrar’s website link – https://ris.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ or one can also visit their home page and click IPO status.
*Next, select the IPO and enter either the application number or DPID/Client ID or PAN details.
* Enter the application number in the case of the application number box. In case of the selection of DPID/Client ID box, choose the depository from the drop-down menu, enter DPIP, Client ID.
* Enter the permanent account number details in case of selection of PAN.
* And in the last step, one needs to full the given captcha code and after inputting the correct captcha, click submit.
Process for checking status through BSE website:
*Visit BSE website by clicking on this link – https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
* Next, choose the issue type as equity and the issue name as RailTel Corporation of India from the drop-down list menu, when the IPO allotment gets declared.
* Enter the application number and PAN. Lastly, click on the search tab for details.
RailTel Corporation of India’s shares were seen trading with a Rs 14 premium over the issue price and the shares were commanding a 15 per cent grey market premium at Rs 108 apiece. The maiden public issue of the technology infrastructure provider, floated between February 16-18, 2021.
Initiation of refunds would be done by Wednesday (February 24) and credit of equity shares to investors is likely to take place by Thursday (February 25).
RailTel uses the latest technology like high dense wavelength division multiplexing (DWDM) and multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) network. The company has data centers in Haryana, Gurugram, Secunderabad, and Telangana.