New Delhi, Jan 15: Staff Selection Commision (SSC) has finally declared the revised result for SSC CGL(Combined Graduate Level) Tier I 2017 examination. The candidates can check their result on the the official website of the Commission at ssc.nic.in.
Notably, the students who are qualified in Tier I will only be allowed to appear for the CGL Tier II and III examination.
Follow these steps and check your revised result of SSC CGL Tier I:
- Visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission ssc.nic.in
- Click on the ‘results’ section on the homepage
- ‘Write up’ and ‘Results’ – 2 options will be reflected
- Click on results to check your name and roll number in the pdf file
- To view cut-off marks category-wise, click on ‘write-up’
- Check and download your respective results.
Established on November 4, 1975 Staff Selection Commission (SSC) works with Government of India and recruits staff for several posts in the various Ministries and Departments.