New Delhi: Delhi’s Chief Minister-designate Arvind Kejriwal will take oath as the chief minister for the third consecutive time on February 16. The ceremony will be held at the Ramlila ground, the same place from where Kejriwal started his political journey by taking part in Anna Hazare’s anti-corruption movement. This will be a grand ceremony though no state chief ministers have been invited to the event as Delhi will be the focus of the event. All ‘dilliwalo’ have been invited instead to witness the ceremony, details of which are still under the wraps. Also Read - Arvind Kejriwal Swearing-in: Heads of Delhi Schools Asked to Attend Ceremony
Traffic restrictions have been issued. Also Read - President Kovind Appoints Kejriwal as Next Delhi CM; 6 MLAs to Take Oath as Ministers
1. General parking for cars shall be at the inside and behind the civic centre
2. The general parking for buses would be on Mata Sundari Road, Power House Road, Velodrome Road, Rajghat Parking, Shanti Van parking, Service roads Rajghat and Samta Sthal as per requirements
3. OB vans shall be parked on the footpath of JLN Marg opposite Ram Lila Maidan beyond gate no 2 up to R/A Kamla market.
No commercial vehicles/buses will be allowed from
1. Rajghat chowk and Delhi Gate Chowk towards Guru Nanak Dev Chowk via JLN Marg
2. Chatta Rail towards Delhi Gate Chowk via Netaji Subhash Marg
3. Paharganj chowk towards Ajmeri gate via DBG road
4. Ram Charan Aggarwal Chowk towards Delhi Gate chowk via BSZ marg
5. DDU Minto road towards Kamla market chowk via Vivekanand Marg
6. Barakhamba Tolstoy towards Ranjit Singh Flyover.