Johannesburg, June 8: Looks like Prince Harry is in search of love, as he recently expressed his desire to take part in the dating show ‘ Take Me Out’. Paddy McGuinness, the show’s host, in a recent interview revealed that 31-year-old Prince Henry of Wales, KCVO, approached him and asked him if he could take part in the dating show, which involves 30 single women looking for a date, during their night out in London, Channel.24 reports. Also Read - Felt 'Unprotected' And 'Silenced' by Royal Family: London High Court Documents Spill The Beans on Meghan Markle
“Prince Harry walks in the room (and) he comes straight up to me and he goes, ‘I want to be on your show – I want to go to Fernando’s (a fictional tropical island in Tenerife). I was like, ‘I don’t think you need the help,” McGuinness said while divulging the details.(ALSO READ:Prince William, Prince Harry meet ‘Star Wars 8′ cast). Also Read - Book 'Finding Freedom: Harry And Meghan And The Making of a Modern Royal Family' to Spill Secrets of British Royal Family
The 42-year-old comedian revealed that he was stunned at the request of Prince, saying, “I’m a lad from Bolton and I’ve got a prince of England asking me if he can go to Fernando’s.” Also Read - Happy Birthday Archie! Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles, Prince William, Duchess Kate Wish One-Year-Old Amid Lockdown
“All the lads had their mouths open thinking, ‘What the hell happened?” he said.
The youngest son of Charles and Diana had previously dated models Cressida Bonas and Chelsy Davy.