New Delhi, Mar 27: A day after porn actress Stormy Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, narrated her alleged sexual encounter with US President Donald Trump, White House spokesman Raj Shah dismissed her claims saying,”The President strongly, clearly and has consistently denied these underlying claims. The only person who has been inconsistent is the one making the claims.” Also Read - Misinformation Went Down After Social Media Banned Trump: Report

“President Trump doesn’t believe that any of the claims that Ms. Daniels made are accurate. There is nothing to corroborate her claim,” Shah said in a statement. Also Read - Joe Biden Announces USD 1.9 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Plan to Revive US Economy

Earlier on Sunday, in a highly-anticipated interview on CBS’s news magazine, hosted by Anderson Cooper, ’60 Minutes’, the actress had claimed that she was ‘threatened’ publicly by a man, who told her – “Leave Trump alone.” Also Read - Trump Admin Blacklists Xiaomi, 8 Other Firms With Chinese Military Ties

Recalling the encounter that took place in a Las Vegas parking lot in 2011, Daniels said,” I was on my way to a fitness class with my infant daughter. A guy walked up to me and said leave Trump alone. He leaned around and looked at my daughter and stated that’s a beautiful little girl. It’d be a shame if something happened to her mom.”