Islamabad: Pakistan on Friday claimed that India has not yet provided any “actionable evidence” on the Pulwama terror attack despite handing over questions on its dossier on Jaish-e-Mohammed’s involvement in the suicide bombing, which killed 40 CRPF personnel in Jammu and Kashmir. Islamabad also asserted that it has intelligence inputs that India could launch a “misadventure” against Pakistan this month, to which it will give a befitting reply, it said.

Addressing a press briefing, Foreign Office spokesperson Mohammad Faisal said that the reply to previous questions was also not given by India so far. Faisal added, “We await the Indian response to questions shared with them.” Further, Faisal claimed that Pakistan has “credible intelligence” that India could launch a “misadventure” against Pakistan this month. Pakistan will respond decisively if its resolve is tested by India, he said.

India handed over the dossier to Pakistan on February 27 with specific details of JeM’s complicity in the Pulwama attack and presence of JeM terror camps and its leadership in Pakistan. Pakistan earlier said that it has not found any link between the JeM and the Pulwama terror attack and demanded more information/evidence from India. India expressed disappointment over Pakistan’s response to its dossier on Jaish-e-Mohammed’s involvement in the Pulwama attack, saying Islamabad continues to be in “denial” on the issue of cross border terrorism.

To a question on Kartarpur corridor, Faisal said the two sides have agreed for talks on the corridor which will be held at Zero Line in Kartarpur Sahib.

Speaking on the US-Taliban talks, he said Pakistan would not be part of the next round of talks between Taliban and the US in Doha this month.

He said there would also be an intra-Afghan dialogue on 14th and 15th of this month, organised by Russia. The first such meeting was held in Moscow in February this year. The spokesperson said that Pakistan would continue to support peace talks in Afghanistan as dialogue is the only good way to resolve outstanding issues.

Earlier on April 7, India rejected Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi‘s claim that the former was planning to carry out another attack on its neighbour while terming the statement ‘irresponsible’ and ‘preposterous’. Notably, Qureshi had told reporters in Multan that Pakistan has ‘reliable intelligence’ that India was planning to attack Pakistan again between April 16 and 20, adding that five permanent members of the UN Security Council were apprised about it. The External Affairs Ministry Spokesperson Raveesh Kumar, in a strongly worded statement, termed Qureshi’s comments as ‘public gimmick’ appearing to be ‘a call to Pakistan-based terrorists to undertake a terror attack in India’.

(With PTI inputs)