Jaipur: The Rajasthan government has revised Covid-19 guidelines, allowing maximum 200 people at weddings from now on, reported news agency ANI. Earlier, the cap on guests at wedding ceremonies was 50. As per the new guidelines issued by the Home Department, all employees will now be called in all government offices.Also Read - Ban on Sale, Use of Firecrackers: How These States Take Strict Measures to Bring Air Pollution Under Control
Schools will open for students of Classes 6 to 8 from September 20, and for those of Class 1 to 5 from September 29. In the first phase, only 50 per cent of the children are allowed to attend classes. The consent of the parents shall be mandatory. Parents who do not want to send their children for offline classes will not be forced, and for them, the system of online classes will be continued. Also Read - Rajasthan Revises Order; Allows Sale, Bursting Of Green Crackers With Restricted Timings
Here’s the full list of Covid guidelines issued by Rajasthan government on Friday:
- Cinema halls, theatres, and multiplexes will be able to open at full capacity from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. but for only those vaccinated with at least one dose.
- Restaurants are also allowed to open with full capacity from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Gyms, and yoga centres will be able to open from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., and swimming polls from September 20, but again only to those who have received at least one dose.
- Hostels of the Tribal Development Department and Social Justice and Empowerment Department will open from September 20. Both the departments will issue separate guidelines for these hostels.
- After September 20, animal fairs are also permitted but with the permission of the Collector concerned.
(With inputs from agencies) Also Read - Rajasthan Road Transport Union to go on Strike on Oct 27 Over 11 Pending Demands