While mercury is soaring to scale newer highs with every passing day, you can choose to stay cool and look super sexy even in summers. If B-town hotties like Varun Dhawan and Ranbir Kapoor and look ultra stylish by keeping their sartorial sense uber cool, you too can can look absolutely summer ready by learning a tip or two from ace designer Kunal Rawal. Kunal Rawal, is constantly changing the design language in the industry with his innovative work. He is the front runner among the designers in the emerging design landscape.
ALSO READ: Ranbir Kapoor confirms he’s marrying Katrina Kaif in 2016!
The designer who recently showcased at 2015’s LFW is the most sought after designer by the top young actors of the industry. Shahid Kapoor , Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor , Varun Dhawan swear by Kunal Rawal’s designs for most of their events; personal as well as professional. He is their go to designer for both Indian and western outfits. With the season of summer pricking in, Kunal Rawal shares with us on the do’s and don’ts that he keeps in mind while styling the above mentioned actors. Summer makes a perfect season to get all your printed outfits out of your wardrobe! One should definitely not go for tight clothes as it would only make you feel sticky. A few tips which can help men in making their right pick for western or traditional wear could be –
1) T-shirt and waistcoat make for a perfect combination for semi-formal for the season.
2) Formal waistcoat can be an ideal replacement for blazers. Teaming up a t-shirt with a waistcoat can also be an optional pick
3) There is a misconception that has been created saying how darker colours don’t make it for a summer wear. In fact I would definitely say to go for bolder colours!! One can package it with a white t-shirt in the inside and use a darker shade as a layer on the outer side to complete the look.
4) Smaller collars make a vital difference during summers. The smaller, the better. I strongly suggest on Chinese collar shirts/t-shirts as it gives you the comfort of open necks.
5) Very importantly dump your jeans during this season as the fabric is heavy and it will only make you feel stiff. Instead don into chinos in lighter fabric.
A key tip on Indian wear during summer is that it needs to styled openly! Avoid shutting your outfit up.
1) Kurta churidaar silhouettes are the ideal pick!
2) During summers I would suggest on shorter kurtas with open neck and in lighter weight fabric as they are more breezy.
3) Embroidered kurtas are also great provided we keep them lighter. Go for pleat play amongst kurtas.
4) For bottoms, churidaar in lighter fabric will feel much better. Looser bottoms are definitely something you should be going for.
5) Do not go for band – gallas and sherwanis.
1) Carry a bag pack, deo, hair care & beard care products as a must. If you love your beard shave them!
2) Pick on a rather delicate piece of sunglasses.
3) Change of perfume is required. Perfume with a fresher fragrance will help. Use your moisturizer. Lastly, use a fresher and a mintier shower gel for your hair.