Just when were trying to figure out today’s interview in the papers were actor Sushant Singh Rajput is talking about his why his relationship with longtime girlfriend Ankita Lokhande aka Aankita Lokhaande went kaput, comes the news that the lady has suffered some burns in an accident! Entertainment website Spotboye reports that Ankita Lokhande burnt her hands and neck in a fire accident. The fire at her home was caused by an aroma candle that was apparently kept in the bedroom of the actress. A curtain in her room caught fire because of it. Ankita is believed to have said in the exclusive report, “I had lit an aroma candle in my room. I don’t know how my curtain caught fire and before I knew my bedroom was on fire. I tried a lot to salvage the disaster but in the process, I burnt both my hands and neck.”
Earlier it was believed that Ankita Lokhande burnt her neck while performing a Ganpati puja for the ongoing Ganesh Festival 2016. But she has denied that, saying, “Well, I don’t know how I could burn myself while performing a puja, unless I was sitting inside the havankund itself.” She added, “Thank God, that my face was not burnt. And you know what! Right outside my bedroom balcony, I had four gas cylinders; I shudder to think what would have happened if…,” she said, adding, “I guess my good karma saved me from a major disaster.”
The Pavitra Rishta actress assured her fans, “Right now, I’m recovering. The wounds are healing but I have to be very careful as they can’t rub against my clothes or any object. It hurts and it hurts a lot. My bedroom is a wreck and the repairs are on.” ALSO READ: Is Sushant Singh Rajput still not over Aankita Lokhaande?
We wonder what Sushant Singh Rajput is up to! He has been talking about his ex-girlfriend and how they are still in touch, so has he gone to meet her and wish her get well soon? Only Mr Dhoni (onscreen) can answer that! If not, please head to her home, Sushant! She needs you right now!