Born on January 29, 1954, Oprah Winfrey is one of the most inspirational women who have been influencing the lives of millions of people. She is one of the most soft-hearted philanthropist and holds to potential to bring anyone to tears. Her talk show has been one of the most prestigious shows for all the artists and her work inspires millions of young minds. As she turns 63 today, here are eleven quotes by the multi-talented that will give you your dose of inspiration. ALSO READ: APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes: Top 15 motivational & inspirational sayings by the former President of India!
1. The reason I’ve been able to be so financially successful is my focus has never, ever for one minute been money.
2. Real Integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.
3. Do the one thing you think you cannot do. Fail at it. Try again. Do btter the second time. The only people who never tumble are those who never mount the high wire. This I your moment. Own it.
4. The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.
5. The thing you fear most has no power. Your fear of it is what has the power. Facing the truth really will set you free.
6. Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.
7. The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning.
8. Turn your wounds into wisdom. ALSO READ: 11 Swami Vivekananda quotes on his 153rd birth anniversary will rejuvenate today’s youth
9. If you don’t know what your passion is, realize that one reason for your existence on earth is to find it.
10. Passion is energy. Feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you.
11. Use what you have to run toward your best – that’s how I now live my life