The Tamil megastar Sarvanan Sivakumar also known as Suriya has turned 42 today. However with his screen presence, personality and style he looks a lot younger. The talented actor started his career from Nerukku Ner in 1997 and thereafter the actor never looked back.
He has given us many entertaining films like Pithamagan, Perazhagan, Vaaranam Aayiram, Ayan, Singam series and went on to win three Tamil Nadu State Film Awards and Filmfare Awards South.
Here are top 5 reasons why this megastar is invincible:
1. He is one of the most popular Tamil film actors and he is Sivakumar’s eldest son. His brother Karthi is also an actor. His father Sivakumar is a noted Tamil celebrity and he received a Vijay Award this year for his contribution to Tamil Cinema.
2. He married actress Jyothika in 2006, she was also his co-star for several films. They make one hell of a power couple in their industry and have given many hits together.
3. He has played characters that are inspiring and worth remembering like Kakha Kakha, Singham, Ghajini etc.
4. He has played characters that are not easy to portray and he makes them look very easy. His movie 24 had him playing three different kinds of roles and he played all of them with ease and convinced the audience with his characters. His role as an antagonist got everyone talking.
5. He puts up a great example of being chivalrous in his relationship with his wife Jyothika. She also mentioned in one of her interviews that she has never even had to make him a cup of coffee and that he doesn’t even expect that from her.