Amazon App Daily Quiz Contest December 25: E-commerce giant Amazon, as part of today’s quiz giving ‘Oppo Reno2 Z’ to its customers. The quiz which began at 8 AM will end at 12 PM. The Quiz session is available only for app users and not available on the desktop.
Take a look at today’s quiz and its answers that can help you win ‘Oppo Reno2 Z’
Question 1: In 1804, which composer born on 16th December, debuted his Symphony no 3 in Napoleon’s honour?
Question 2: Which country topped the medal tally at the South Asian Games 2019?
Question 3: Who is known as Père Noël in French?
Answer: Santa Claus
Question 4: New Zealand has ordered 1,292 of what to treat patients injured in a volcanic eruption on the country’s White Island?
Answer: Square feet of skin
Question 5: If Suman Rao finished 3rd, Opelie Mezzino finished 2nd, who finished 1st? (Hint : Miss world 2019 pageant)
Answer: Toni-Ann Singh
You can also take part in Amazon Smbhav Quiz and win Rs 25,000
Take a look at today’s Smbhav quiz and its answers that can help you win Rs 25,000
Question 1: Amazon Smbhav is a 2-day summit intended for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME’s). Featuring talks from eminent industry experts and policy makers, this summit aims at bringing diverse perspectives to help these businesses grow. When and where is this event?
Answer: 15-16 Jan 2020, Delhi
Question 2: The founder and CEO of which of these start-ups started his venture at the age of 26 and went on to become one of the youngest to be included in the list of richest Indians?
Question 3: Which famous speaker at Amazon Smbhav started the company Softronics before joining Patni computers? (Hint : He is also the co-founder of Infosys)
Answer: Narayana Murthy
Question 4: During his MBA, Kabir Jeet Singh worked at burger outlet, and soon developed burgers with an Indian twist. What is the name of his food venture?
Answer: Burger Singh
Question 5: Which of these speakers at Amazon Smbhav known for creating some of iconic ad campaigns like Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai and Dum Lagake Haisha? (He was also awarded the Padma Shri in 2016)
Answer: Piyush Pandey
Amazon Quiz Contest Terms
1. This Contest commenced on 8th December 2019 From 8:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 12:59:59 P.M.
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App.
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared lucky winner(s) will be eligible for winning Exciting Prizes.
The drawing for selection of the winners of the Contest will be aggregated at the end of the Contest Period. Amazon will notify the selected participants by e-mail/ SMS following the draw (“Notification Date”).
By agreeing to participate and enter into this contest, participants agree that they have a valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport and may be required to share the said documents with Amazon as and when requested.