PUBG Lite Update – PUBG has officially released its 0.19.0 update on Google Play store on September 17 and made it live on the game servers. With the live of the latest update, the company has also added various interesting features. The much-anticipated update of PUBG has now become live and with this, the company has brought the best gaming experience for users. With this update, players will also get a new map Livik in the app, which will be Nordic style map. With this update, Spark the Flame theme in the game will be found on the classic modes Erangal and Miramar Map. Also Read - IPL 2020 Live Cricket Score KXIP vs RR, Today's Match 50 Live Updates, Abu Dhabi: Archer Removes Mandeep, Gayle Joins Rahul
The size of this latest global update is 330MB for Android devices. If you are new to the game, then size of 530MB will be required. Users can easily download this latest PUBG Mobile Lite update from the Google Play Store. Users need to have enough storage on their smartphone to download PUBG Mobile Lite. Also Read - Unlock 5: Now 15000 Devotees Per day Can Offer Prayers at Vaishnodevi Temple From Nov 1
There are several features added by the company in the game. Some of them are –
- Company has updated Zombie theme lobby
- There’s a Removal of TDM ruins
- Addition of Enhanced gameplay elements
- First-anniversary celebration
- Addition of New weapons like RPG in Zombie mode
- There’s a New Zombie Mode in Survive Till Dawn 2
- PUBG has introduced Victor character
- Improvements in Varenga map
- Updated graphics
If you are unable to download PUBG Mobile Lite Update 0.19.0 from Google Play Store, then you can download it through APK download. Also Read - Four Killed, 120 Hurt as Magnitude 7.0 Earthquake in Aegean Sea Jolts Turkey, Topples Buildings
Here’s the step to download it from APK –
- Download the APK file from here – CLICK HERE
- Make sure you have enabled ‘Install from unknown sources’ option in your android settings. If not follow these steps – Goto Settings – Safety and Privacy – Allow Installation from Unknown Sources.
- Now go back to folder where apk was downloaded and install it.
- Open the game and log in to your account. It will download resources.
- Once downloading of resources is complete, reboot the game and enjoy playing.