New Delhi: Game developer Tencent Games has announced PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile India Series 2019 which is one of the biggest PUBG Mobile tournaments in India. With a prize pool of Rs 1 crore, PUBG has kept the Indian players content by regularly updating the mobile version. The PUBG Mobile India series 2019 is the second biggest mobile tournament after PUBG MOBILE Campus Championship 2018. Also Read - OnePlus Announces Nationwide PUBG Mobile Tournament 'Domin8'
The registration for the PUBG tournament has begun and will continue till January 23.
Here is all you need to know about PUBG tournament:
1) Interested players can register by logging onto the registration page of PUBG Mobile India Series 2019.
2) After registration, players can either join a squad using their Squad ID or create their own squad by inviting friends.
3) There are two qualifying rounds in the tournament before the grand finale.
4) The registered players have to play 15 classic rounds with their squad members in Erangel in the first online in-game qualifier round. The first qualifier round will take place from January 21 to January 27.
5) The criteria of selection for the second round will be the 10 best rounds and a number of other factors like kill count, rank, survival time, accuracy and team play.
6) The second qualifier round, called ‘Online Playoffs’, will take place from February 10 to February 24. The first round of the playoffs will take place between February 10 and 15, where the top 2000 squads will be divided into 100 groups with 20 squads each. The top four squads from each group will be qualified to play the subsequent round. The second round of the playoffs is scheduled between February 16 and 19. The top 400 squads from the first round will be divided into 20 groups of 20 squads each. These squad players will compete with each other and the top four squads will qualify for the third round. In the third round, which is to be held from February 21 to 24, 80 squads divided into four equal groups will play the tournament.
7) The top five squads will qualify for the grand finale. The grand finals or the last final round is scheduled for the month of March featuring top 20 teams that will play to earn the glorious chicken dinner.
8) All the games will be conducted in the Asia server region in third-person mode.
This year, the tournament is open to all. There is no registration fee involved. However, players should reach Level 20 in order to qualify for the tournament.