This has been the decade of yoga! From being just an Indian form of exercise unknown to the rest of the world to becoming a $ 27 billion industry, yoga has had an interesting journey. While there is no doubt that it is one of the best ways to keep yourself fit, you might not always feel motivated to wake up early in the morning to perform the difficult asanas that make you sweat it out. But what if the location you choose gives you a view that rejuvenates you and brings you peace just like yoga itself? Good news is that such a location is almost always a stone’s throw away – the beach! Whether you live in a coastal city or take a trip to one, the beach serves as the perfect place to indulge in some early morning or late evening yoga. The view, the atmosphere, the sounds… everything about the beach is just perfect for a yoga and meditation session. Also Read - Uttar Pradesh News: Two Migrants Found Dead on Mumbai-Varanasi Shramik Train
If you can’t visualize it yet, here are 10 pictures that prove that there can be no combination better than yoga and the beach! Also Read - PCB Against Rescheduling of T20 World Cup: Official
1. The cold sand makes you feel at ease
2. The sound of the gushing waves reverberates in your ears
Also Read - COVID-19: Maharashtra Records 105 Deaths, 2190 Cases in Last 24 Hours, Total Tally at 56948
3. As you breathe in the fresh air, you begin to feel the inner peace
4. You can choose to go with your friends for some group yoga
5. Or find a spot where you can be in solitude!
6. No better place for some couple yoga too!
7. The view of the setting sun can do you wonders!
8. You can forget all the troubles of your life as you stretch yourself with the wet sand under your feet, a view of the horizon in your eyes and sound of waves in your ears!
9. Yoga at the beach is the coming together of nature and health!
10. So next time you are near a beach, just get a spot you prefer and try out this addictive form of fitness! It will be the best gift you can give your body!
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to email@example.com, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!