What can we say about Shah Rukh Khan that hasn’t been said already? Justifying his well-earned sobriquets like the King of Romance, the Baadshah of Bollywood, the witty businessman and the style icon, SRK is India’s biggest superstar. His fans love him not just for the larger than life characters he plays on the big screen but also his persona and witty statements off-screen. His journey is an inspiring tale of how nothing is impossible if you set your heart to it. As his latest movie FAN releases today with him playing a double role, it looks like he is on the verge of breaking some more box-office records and please his ever-growing fan base. Also Read - Amid #VirushkaDivorce Trend, Anushka Sharma Shares a Sun-Kissed Picture, Virat Kohli is All Hearts | SEE POST
ALSO SEE Shah Rukh Khans FAN movie 2016 trailer shows you a glimpse of his home Mannat for a reason! Also Read - Kejriwal Warns of Action Against Private Hospitals Denying COVID-19 Treatment, Urges Asymptomatic People to Not Test
SRK is an idol to millions of people in the world who take everything he says very seriously. It is therefore fitting to have a look at some his quotes which are motivating travel lessons for the wanderers. These pearls of wisdom shared by SRK on Twitter will not just help you in your trips but also in your journey of life. Also Read - AIIMS PG Entrance Exams 2020: Admit Cards Issued, Download From aiimsexams.org
1. A bicycle can be your best buddy!
2. No matter where you go, you always crave for a bit of sunlight.
3. Posting vague travel pictures is not all that bad!
4. Absolutely nothing beats nature!
Do watch Shah Rukh Khan go berserk on the streets of Delhi in the Fan anthem
5. When you stay up all night, the dawn can bring some amazing sights!
6. Your journey often takes you back to where you started!
7. The monuments in your hometown are always special!
8. There is nothing more stylish than a motorbike to move around!
ALSO SEE 5 places around the world you will see in FAN
9. And when you have had too much of ground, a plane is the perfect getaway!
10. It’s important to have good co-passengers for company!
11. And finally, when you visit a famous tourist attraction, there is nothing wrong in posing away for pictures!
CHECK OUT Around the globe with King Khan
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!