Models have some of the best perks of their job: they get to strut in designer wear, they get their make-up and hair done by pros and they get to travel to exotic locales. And if that isn’t enough, they scoot off for holidays at every chance they get and pose wearing stunning bikinis in beautiful destinations. Supermodel Ujjwala Raut who often graces the covers of some of the most popular women’s magazines, too loves to travel the world. Her Instagram is proof just how much she enjoys her vacations and her photos and videos are enough to make anyone jealous. Don’t believe us? Take a look at these 12 pics and videos and see for yourself. Also Read - Watch: Jhansi Police Distributes Toys To Children Of Migrant Workers, Health Minister Lauds The Heartwarming Gesture
1. Living it up in Greece in a red hot bikini
Also Read - Staffer at Rail Bhawan Tests Positive For Coronavirus; Fifth Case in 2 Weeks in Same Building
Also Read - SPB vs BGR Vincy Premier T10 Cricket League Live Streaming Details: Fan Code When And Where to Watch Salt Pond Breakers vs Botanic Gardens Rangers Online, Latest Cricket Matches, Timings in India
2. Before Greece, the supermodel was vacationing in Italy
3. She gave us a glimpse of the Amalfi Coast…
4. Got an amazing tan…
5. Took a boat ride to Positano…
6. Sipped on some amazing tea…
7. Admired the architecture with her daughter…
8. … and just chilled by the pool in her resort
9. That’s Ujjwala taking a cruise just because she felt like it
10. And that’s her getting a tan in Goa
11. Posing against the Empire State Building
12. And enjoying her stay in New York City
We love your life Ujjwala!
Photographs courtesy: Ujjwala Raut/Instagram
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to firstname.lastname@example.org, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!