London, the finance capital, the city home to the Royal family, a tourist’s delight, a shopper’s paradise and an architecture marvel, is one of the most visited destinations for a reason. Its iconic landmarks that range from the Tower of London to the newly built the Shard draw tourists from all over the world. With so many monuments and buildings huddled in one place, a visit to London makes it to most travelers’ bucket list. And if it isn’t already on yours yet, we bet these photos will change that. Take a look. Also Read - On Phone, PM Modi Discusses COVID-19 Situation With French President Macron
1. The iconic Big Ben and the Palace of Westminster
Also Read - Are Sanitary Napkins Not 'Essential' Enough to be COVID-19 Lockdown Exception?
2. Buckingham Palace, Her Majesty’s official London residence
Also Read - Reel Life Ram Arun Govil Watches Ramayan Along With His Grandchildren, Picture Goes Viral
3. The red telephone booths that are quintessentially London
4. The Shard, a 95-storey skyscraper adding glamor to London’s skyline
5. The Tower of London makes for a picture-perfect postcard
6. The Westminster Abbey where the Royal Couple got married
7. St Paul’s Cathedral, seat of the Bishop of London
8. The red double-decker bus that screams London
9. Beautiful skyline of London
10. The underground tube where you need to mind the gap!
11. Trafalgar Square, one of the most visited places in London
12. The London Eye and River Thames
13. The Royal Guards who are well known for their stance
14. The famous Oxford Street known for its shopping experience
15. The Beatles at Madame Tussauds Museum
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!