It’s amazing what money can buy you. While some of us must remain content with the local municipality-run swimming pools, there are those of us who get pools with views. Luxury hotels around the world boast of some spectacular pools that most of us can only dream of swimming in. From USA to Belgium to Brazil and even India, these are uber luxurious hotels that offer a one-of-a-kind experience! As we wake up to yet another glorious Wednesday (Friday is just a day away now) permit us to indulge you with these spectacular photos of the most amazing swimming pools from hotels around the world! Also Read - Himachal Pradesh News: How These Kinnaur Couple Contracted Coronavirus, First Case in This Remote District
1. Fasano, Rio, Brazil
2. Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Barcelona, Spain
Also Read - Watch LIVE: PM Modi Attends Online Summit With Australian PM Scott Morrison
3. Atomium Hotel, Brussels, Belgium
Also Read - The New Normal? Salon Workers Covered In PPE Kits While Giving Haircuts, Images Go Viral
ALSO READ 10 unique hotels around the world that will blow your mind!
4. Marina Bay Sands, Singapore
5. Homestead Resort, Utah, USA
6. Udaivilas Hotel, Udaipur, India
7. Ubud Hanging Gardens Hotel, Bali, Indonesia
ALSO READ 10 (more) hotels around the world that will blow your mind away!
8. The Villa Honegg, Ennetbürgen, Switzerland
9. Chromata, Santorini, Greece
10. Amangiri, Utah, USA
11. Grand Hotel Tremezzo, Lake Como, Italy
ALSO READ 15 most beautiful hotels around the world!
12. Le Crans Hotel & Spa, Lens, Switzerland
13. San Alfonso del Mar, Goleta, Chile
14. Loews Miami Beach, Florida, USA
ALSO READ 10 most haunted hotels around the world you shouldn’t spend a night, at but will be tempted to!
15. Hotel Indigo, Hong Kong
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to email@example.com, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!