The summer wedding season is in full swing and a lot of people just got married, are soon to get married or are planning their wedding just before the monsoons kick in! A lot of us would love to have a honeymoon just the way our favorite Bollywood celebrities did in movies or in real life and we’re currently drooling over Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover’s honeymoon in Maldives. While their honeymoon pictures have been driving the internet crazy, a lot of Bollywood celebs have traveled across the globe to spend some quality time as newly-weds. And while some went on longer vacations and took to social media like there’s no tomorrow, some kept it low-key and just enjoyed each other’s company in destinations within the country. Here are 15 destinations Bollywood celebrities visited for their honeymoon! Also Read - Karnataka Revises COVID-19 Guidelines For Home Isolation - Here Are The New Rules
Also Read - Philippines Releases Over 15,000 Prisoners Amid Covid-19 Outbreak
1. Sunny Leone and Daniel Weber: Rome, Italy
ALSO READ 10 Sunny Leone photos that are sparking our…erm… wanderlust! Also Read - Nepal Political Crisis: Prachanda Meets President Amid Rift in Ruling NCP
2. Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput: London, England
3. John Abraham and Priya Runchal: Dubai
4. Asin and Rahul Sharma: Africa
5. Dia Mirza and Sahil Sangha: Turkey
6. Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan: Paris, France
7. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan: Europe
8. Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover: Maldives
ALSO READ 5 best resorts in Maldives to have a vacation like Bipasha Basu
9. Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra: The Bahamas
10. Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan: Gstaad, Switzerland
ALSO READ 21 stunning pictures of Switzerland that will leave you enchanted!
11.Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapoor: Caribbean Islands
12. Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao: Panchgani
13. Lara Dutta and Mahesh Bhupati: Bali, Indonesia
14. Imran Khan and Avantika Malik: Thailand
15. Riteish Deshmukh and Genelia D’Souza: Visakhapatnam, India
Have interesting travel photos youd like to share with us? Send photos from your travels to email@example.com, dont forget to mention where youve shot the picture and get a chance to be featured on our website! So what are you waiting for? Hurry!
Have something to add to this story? Post your comments in the discussion board below; we will be thrilled to hear from you!